BM Racing Discs REAR pair HONDA S2000 2.0 (AP11) 09|99-12|09 300mm
Solid, 4 bolt, 282mm Diameter, 40mm Height, Thickness - new 12/10mm min. Nissin caliper
- Priced per pair of discs
- British Made
- Optional Corrosion Resistant Coating to protect the unswept areas of the disc – ideal for road use
- 2 x High Temp Paint Strip (useful to identify where insufficient brake cooling / system capability is evident)
- Under racing conditions disc bulk temperatures should normally be maintained in the range 400°C to 600°C for best performance. Disc face peak temperatures may be higher but should not exceed the maximum recommended for the pad material being used.
- Thermal paint temperature control – BM RACING DISCS are supplied with a two colour temperature checking system.
These change colour at approx 610 deg C (Crimson to White) and 560 deg C (Orange to Yellow).
- Drilled Discs with Grooves to ensure maximum cooling effect, maximum pad degassing & peak High Temperature performance
- Although suitable for race use drilled discs should be regularly inspected to ensure no cracks are forming - if you require a Grooved only version with no drilling please tick the box above
BM Racing Discs recommend Ferodo & Stoptech Brake pads
|Manufacturer||BM RACING DISCS|