- Para-aramid Composite Construction (aramid is itself a portmanteau of Aromatic Polyamides - Synthetic polyamides are commonly used in Pads due to their extreme durability and strength )
- 100% positive moulded technology - What is Positive Mould technology? Resin is normally used to bind the pad friction material to the backing plate. The problem with flash moulded pads with lots of resin is incorrect bed-in can ruin the pads if too much brake effort is applied too soon. Positive Mould ensures rapid bed-in and consistent pad life.
- Low dust formulation leaves wheels cleaner.
- Pre-Scorched to raise initial cold temperature performance and ease bed-in
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas.
- Please note although this product meets stringent North American Brake requirements it has not undergone ECE90R testing
Items 1-6 of 21
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 200SX 1.8 1991 - 1994£86.11 £71.76
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 200SX S14 1994 - 2001£90.26 £75.22
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 240SX w/o ABS 1988 - 1991£83.24 £69.37
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 300ZX Non-Turbo 1989 - 1996£90.26 £75.22
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 300ZX Twin Turbo 1989 - 1996£90.26 £75.22
- FRONT Stoptech Sport 309 Pads NISSAN 350Z w/Brembo 2002 - 2008£96.64 £80.53