GFB G-Force III Electronic Boost Controller (GFB3005)
- Lean Cutout to protect your engine
- Switchable between AFR/Boost Pressure display
- For boost pressures up to 50PSI (3.45BAR)
The latest iteration of GFB’s feature-packed electronic boost controller now has the ability to monitor and display your engine’s air/fuel ratio in either Lambda or AFR. By connecting the analogue output of most wideband O2 controllers (i.e. Innovate LC-2, AEM UEGO etc, sold separately) to the G-Force III’s auxiliary input, you can toggle between boost pressure and air/fuel ratio display. Not only does this save you from having to install a separate AFR gauge in your car, it can also save your engine!
A lean mixture at high boost can destroy an engine in seconds, and a stand-alone AFR gauge is next to useless when accelerating hard as your concentration is likely to be (and should be!) on the road in front of you. The G-Force III safeguards your engine against a lean mixture by lowering boost to the minimum setting, and visibly warning you by flashing the display lighting.
Whether your car is a daily driver or an all-out track weapon, the G-Force III has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. Set up to 6 boost presets and select on the fly, use the scramble feature for overtaking, launching, towing, or protecting the engine, and you can even customize the lighting colour to suit your interior! No other EBC on the market offers the features, control, ease of use, and value for money like the G-Force III!
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Air / Fuel Ratio display in AFR or Lambda (when connected to a wideband O2 controller)
- Separately adjustable overboost and lean mixture warning / boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- ½ DIN size casing, fits standard stereo slot
- Supplied with MAC 3-Port Solenoid
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
GFB’s EBC (Electronic Boost Controller) range offers the most “bang-for-your-buck” of any EBC on the market, with features rivalling much more expensive units AND remaining incredibly easy to use.
Boost control begins with a massive 50psi (3.5BAR) capability, and the 6 individually configurable presets allow for enough settings to suit all driving conditions. Presets can be selected at the press of a button or triggered remotely, and for each preset it is possible to tune the peak boost, boost rise rate, and the strength of the closed loop correction.
This means you can change how much boost you have, how fast the boost comes on, and how hard the controller will correct for boost variations.
Our unique “scramble” feature allows you to jump to a dedicated boost preset for a user-adjustable amount of time, and can be activated on the screen or remotely using any kind of switch, button, or programmable ECU output. The uses for this feature are limited only by your imagination – you can raise or lower boost based on time, a manual button or switch, or trigger automatically based on engine conditions. For example, use a toggle switch for high/low boost, steering wheel/gearshift button for push-to-pass, use the timer for launch control, or drop boost pressure if your oil/water temperature is high or the water/meth system runs dry.
An important point of difference with GFB’s EBCs is the simple and intuitive user interface. By using capacitive touch buttons, scrolling text, and a logical menu layout, you’ll find our EBCs are a pleasure to use. You can even choose your preferred boost units and customize the button lighting colour to match your car’s dash!