- LOWERING RANGE APPROX 20 to 70 mm vehicle
- Long life stainless steel design
- Comfort combined with fast responses. Using a twin tube system ensures softer primary ride
- Eibach springs draw on their experience from Race Spring design
- For mainland EU - TUV certified with documentatioin
Eibach Pro-Street-S offers a sporting suspension performance without making huge sacrifices in ride comfort. With height-adjustment it is possible to achieve the most desired ride height (just remember lower isn't always better due to geometry considerations particularly roll centres.
Eibach have considerable experience of national and international motorsport and this goes directly back into the Street Product.
Although Stainless is very durable it can corrode if left to lose its bright nickel layer. So always try and keep your coilovers clean.
- Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers Mazda 2 (DE) 10.07 - Front Axle up to 850kg (PSS65-35-020-01-22_155)£791.35 £659.46Pro Street Coilover for 1.3, 1.3 MZR, 1.5, 1.5 MZR, 1.4 MZR-CD
LOWERING RANGE FRONT: 25-50 mm
LOWERING RANGE REAR: 30-45 mm
Front Axle up to 850kg
Rear Axle up to 765kg Learn More